Micro-blogging Site Twitter is about to launch, Twitter Blue Tick verification policy on 20th of Jan, 2021.
With this Blue tick Verification policy, Twitter will take account inputs from almost every users. all the Badges will be removed from all inactive accounts, accounts those not fulfill new Policy requirements.
Application process to Verify once account will start in new year 2021. All the users who are waiting for this verification need to wait for a while as as we also are waiting for any such formal announcement from Twitter. This verification process was in pause from November 2017 after an outcry to verify the account of One of the protestor Mr. Jason Kessler.
Here Are Some Highlight Of Twitter ‘blue tick’ verification policy,2021
- The new verification policy will be more relaxed for User’s information and requirements But it will be more specific for verification badges.
- A verified account can lose its “blue tick” if inactive and violates any of Twitter’s blue tick policy.
- Twitter in its new verification policies will verify Govt. Officials, Brands, Media Outlets, Companies, Journalists, Publications, Sports, Entertainment figures and other related accounts.
- Twitter will automatically remove its verified badge from any inactive account, it will memorialize the account of any deceased user.
- Accounts with a verified name, email, phone and profile page that will change in accordance with new Twitter policies will not lose its badge.
- Twitter will intimate those who are at risk of losing their previously verified badge to make the necessary changes.
- Twitter reserves all the rights, to remove verification from accounts if violated any of Twitter policy
- This “self-serve application” will be released within the Twitter app in early Jan, 2021